- An Internship with an institution abroad – Download application form
- A short research or implementation project within India (Small Grants) – Download application form
Deadline: April 15 2021, 1200 hrs IST
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- The Internship opportunity and Small Grants are open to Indian nationals’ resident in India at the time of application with a demonstrated deep interest in wildlife ecology and conservation through prior involvement in this field.
- Applicants must have a Bachelors’ degree in any subject and must be below 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to conservation and strongly justify how the opportunity will further conservation in India. The Foundation particularly seeks young applicants with bold and unconventional ideas for tackling conservation problems.
- All the applications will be screened by a committee of experts and shortlisted candidates will be informed
- Applicants for the Small Grants must submit a project proposal and a full budget along with the completed application form
- Applicants for the Internship must submit their offer letter from the foreign institution along with the completed application form
- Candidates that have been shortlisted for the Internship opportunity will be called for an interview in Mumbai. Details of which will be communicated.
- The small grantees will be selected based on their project proposal only; no interviews will be conducted.
- The Internship and Small Grant recipients must submit a detailed interim report and a final report at the end of their term. All reports must contain an accounting of funds spent.
- Candidates will retain all rights over information generated during the tenure of the opportunity. They must acknowledge support received from the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation when and where they publish this work