‘PRESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATE’ WITH THE PRESIDENT WWF INTERNATIONAL
Applications for this opportunity are now closed.
The INLAKS India Foundation invites applications for the above opportunity as a Presidents’ Associate working with the President WWF International.
About the Internship
This opportunity is to provide the WWF International President with ad-hoc, rapid-response, research and presentation preparation support, on developing issues in sustainability and nature conservation. Some key deliverables of this opportunity are
- Prepare correspondence, reports and documents relevant to the work of WWF, for use by the President
- Create high quality, well researched, multimedia presentations
- Provide full research support for selected meetings, conferences or specific subject events
- Helps draft speeches, blogs and opinion pieces for an external audience. Besides the above there will be other work duties allocated by the President WWF which will need the person to keep abreast of key geo-political, socio-economic current affairs.
The person applying for this opportunity needs to be inspired by nature, intensely curious about how to one can stem the tide of its degradation and loss.
- Open to all Indian citizens who are resident in India at the time of application.
- Candidates can be up to 30 years of age at the time of the application.
- Candidates with degrees in environmental sciences are preferred, but equally, degrees in natural sciences, economics, and English are eligible.
- A high level of numeracy and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel along with fluency in the English language is mandatory.
- A broad understanding of environmental and development issues is necessary.
- Research skills along with the capacity to work independently will be an added advantage.
- INLAKS Scholars will be welcome.
- This opportunity will last for up to a year and will be based out of Mumbai.
- The candidate will be given a modest stipend per month for the duration.
- To apply for this opportunity please fill out the attached application form.
- The deadline for receiving completed applications for this opportunity is 5.00 pm, Friday 28 June 2019.
- The completed application form along with a copy of your CV and age proof should be sent to Inlaks India Foundation, 86/87 Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021
- Successful shortlisted candidates will be expected to attend a face to face interview in Mumbai on Wednesday 17 July 2019.
- The internship opportunity will begin on 1 August 2019.